Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A blog? Oh, boy...

I never thought the day would come when I, Mr. Once A Year Journal Entry, would decide to commit to a blog. And yet, here I am. Though I may have to brush up on photography; all these other blogs have pictures left and right. A picture's worth a thousand words, after all. Figuratively speaking. If I could, I would just submit a J-PEG for my 1,000 word essay due next Monday. If only....

Well, I don't have much time at the moment... Yoga begins in 20 minutes. I shall return, after a little physical exercise and a quick trip to Border's for "Blogspot for Dummies."

7 comments:

  1. Haha, Steven. I'm the same way. My poor journal, I've had since I was 7. There's like, 15 entries. It's sad. :P

    Have fun at yoga!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STEVEN! This is Sammy Knott. I'm glad you've joined the bloggin' world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That brings our total of blogging buddies to... like, 167! (Not really. But it feels that way.)

    P.S.
    This is Megan Dotson. I just wanted to let you know so that when you read this you won't be thinking, "Who is this random person commenting on my blog?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steven? A blog? This should be fun! This is S-rizzle Knott, bytheway, so you're not creeped out that a random person is commenting on your blog. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steven!! You have a blog! YAY! And I love the name! Don't worry I think there are only like 2 pictures on my blog...owell. I'm glad you decided to join the cyber-blogging world! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steven, I love your blog. I too don't write in my Journal very often and I made a blog as well. I sure do hope you enjoyed doing yoga, that actually sounds fun maybe I'll go do yoga with my cousin now:) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete